Resolving Legal Issues for Families
Gordenlaw ATTORNEYS REPRESENT LOCAL INDIVIDUALS IN DIVORCE AND OTHER FAMILY LAW MATTERS
We understand that family law cases affect your most important relationships. Our approach to each case is as unique as the individual and family situations involved. Partnering with your lawyer is the key to reaching your legal goals, and we recognize that you are the expert on the facts of your life, and it is our job to guide you through the process. We serve as advisers, advocates, and legal counselors to help you take action and advocates to present your position to the Courts. With over 18 years of combined experience, our attorneys strive to protect your children and your finances, and to help your family move forward from here.
Our representation of clients includes:
- Divorce, Legal Separation, and Annulment: Ending the legal marriage relationship, including all issues of property, finances, and co-parenting minor children.
- Paternity, Child Custody and Child Support<="" a=""> : For parents who were never married.
- Enforcing or Modifying Divorce and Paternity Orders: Ensuring compliance and for those who have had a material and substantial change in circumstances since the time of the last court order.
- Adoptions of Minor Children: By step-parents, foster parents, or privately arranged.
- Guardianship: Legal decision-making for elderly, ill, disabled, or minor children
For each type of matter we handle for our clients, GordenLaw attorneys help you through the process towards resolution through settlement or Trial.
Contact GordenLaw for comprehensive legal advice
At GordenLaw, LLC, we assist individuals throughout Lancaster County and surrounding counties with divorce and other Nebraska family law matters. To learn more about how we can help you and your family, call 402-817-1647 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our Lincoln office.