Nathan’s passion for helping people has led him to a career in the law. His background as a correctional officer and retail store manager has given him a wider perspective on the effect law can have on individuals and their families. Since graduating from law school in 2019, Nathan has focused his practice on family law and had the opportunity to develop his litigation skills with two Nebraska law firms prior to joining GordenLaw, LLC, as an Associate Attorney.
Outside of the office, Nathan enjoys country music and sporting events, including managing fantasy football teams. He is an avid fan of Husker football; Creighton Bluejays collegiate athletics; and the Denver Broncos.
- Editor, Creighton International and Comparative Law Journal, 2018
- Creighton Law Negotiation Team, 2018-2019
- Milton R. Abraham Legal Clinic volunteer, 2019
- Graduate of Werner Institute, Master’s in Negotiation and Conflict Resolution, 2019
- Juris Doctor, Creighton University School of Law, 2019
- Licensed in Nebraska since 2019