Prior to graduating from the University of Nebraska College of Law with her Juris Doctor in 2016, Deziree clerked for the firm as a senior-certified law student and also participated in the law school’s Family Law Clinic, both of which gave her practical experience in handling real cases for real people where real families were affected, and her first opportunity to apply the knowledge she gained from her undergraduate studies, having earned a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with a minor in Criminal Justice in 2013, also from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Deziree spends her time out of the office with her friends and family, cheering on the Huskers and Denver Broncos, and unwinding with restorative yoga.
- Contributor, Nebraska State Bar Association Evidence Handbook, 2018
- Licensed in Nebraska since 2017
- Graduated from University of Nebraska College of Law, 2016
- Former Senior Certified Law Clerk at GordenLaw, LLC
- Participant, UNL College of Law Trial Advocacy program